The On Ship section helps answer key questions such as:
What is the vessel ETA? When is my container arriving to port?
Are there any customs or shipline hold issues, or fees due that would delay the ability for trucking partners to pick up the container?
Do I have a trucking partner assigned? *
Important information, such as ETA, Fees Due, Holds, and container availability status are updated automatically and in near-real-time, so you always have the most up-to-date information without having to refresh and recheck multiple sources.
To access the On Ship tab, select Containers > On Ship from the navigation at the top of the page.
On Ship Page Details
- B/L Number - Master bill of lading number
- Ref # - Internal customer reference number
- Origin - Terminal / pick up location
- Destination - Delivery location
- Customer - Customer name
- Steamship Line - Steamship line and vessel name
- Vessel Arrival - Vessel ETA. ETA will be updated automatically for any changes.
- Container Number
- Container Type - Container size & type
- Container Status - Status information is updated automatically.
-- No Status - Container status not yet available; common for ETAs 7 days+ away.
-- On Ship - Container is on the water
- Holds - Customs and shipline holds information will update automatically
-- Customs - Customs hold is placed on a container
-- Customs Pending - Customs release has not been processed, yet
-- USDA - USDA hold is placed on a container
-- Freight - Shipline hold is placed on a container
-- Freight Pending - Shipline release has not been received by the terminal
- Fees - Fees due that will prevent a container from being available for pick up, such as terminal gate fees, demurrage, customs fees, will be displayed and updated automatically.
- Trucker Assigned - Dispatched trucker *
* These features are available for truckers that are signed-up with our system. Reach out to us using the Chat button or email [email protected] to learn more.