The Picked Up section helps answer key questions such as:
When were my containers picked up from the terminal?
When are they going to be delivered? *
What containers are at risk for per diem?
Picked Up status is updated automatically and in real-time, so you know your container has left the terminal.
To access the Picked Up tab, select Containers > Picked Up from the navigation at the top of the page.
Picked Up Page Details
- B/L Number - Master bill of lading number
- Ref # - Internal customer reference number
- Origin - Terminal / pick up location
- Destination - Delivery location
- Customer - Customer name
- Steamship Line - Steamship line and vessel name
- Container Number
- Container Type - Container size & type
- Container Status - Status information is updated automatically
-- Picked Up - Container has been picked up from the terminal.
[- LFD - Last Free Day; LFD is updated automatically.]
- Picked Up Date - Date and time container was picked up from the terminal. This information is updated automatically.
- Delivery Appointment - Container delivery appointment set by the trucking partner *
- Trucker Assigned - Dispatched trucker *
* These features are available for truckers that are signed-up with our system. Reach out to us using the Chat button or email [email protected] to learn more.