Both pickup and delivery appointments must be made the day the container becomes available within one day of each other. Not exceeding 2 days chassis. Anything beyond 2-days will require supporting evidence, outlined below.
You will be notified when a container is available via email, with a subject line:Container [#] is Available (Delivery Order [#]).
- Book pickup appointments as normal, on the terminal website, and contact the warehouse to schedule a delivery appointment (warehouse contact and delivery instructions are on the Order Details page on Terminal 49).
****CC [email protected] on all communication****
- Update the Terminal 49 system with the appointment times to keep all parties informed
- Locate the container to update on the Overview tab of the Order Details page
- Click on the calendar icon for the container
- Click on Set Appointment and update the Terminal Appointment and Delivery Appointment dates and times
- Click Save
- CC [email protected] on all appointment setting emails.
- Make both pick up and delivery appointments the day the container becomes available.
- If for any reason chassis days will exceed 2 (warehouse availability, picking up the container on a Friday, holiday closures... etc... this must be communicated in advance in the 'activity' section on Terminal 49 to all parties.
- In the instance the warehouse is unable to accommodate a delivery appointment at the requested time, email correspondence must be uploaded on Terminal49.com in the 'documents' section of the Order Details page.
- If more than 2 days of chassis is charged, but this was not communicated in advance, Terminal 49 reserves the right to withhold the additional chassis and storage charges.
- If the container is picked up on a Friday to avoid LFD charges and incurs chassis days exceeding 2, Terminal 49 will assume we are sending too much volume and lower the percentage of loads offered.